R&D Product Development Chemist
Our client is a manufacturer of adhesives that are used in many applications. With over 30 years of experience, this company understands the importance of providing its customers with high quality products. Operating throughout the globe, it strives to create environmentally friendly products that surpass industry standards for performance and quality.
We are looking for a Research and Development Chemist to manage multiple projects for our client. This individual will be responsible for assisting in generating new product ideas and concepts. The successful candidate will have 1 to 3 years of formulation experience.
This role is located near Dallas, TX.
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred
- Hands on experience in the development of Butyl, EPDM, and SBR sealants
- Product development experience in elastomeric sealants and adhesives based on polyurethane and acrylic chemistry
- Oversee multiple projects of varying priority and technical difficulty
- Perform testing for sealants
- Assist in generating new product ideas and concepts
- Base: Excellent pay - Commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Qualified applicants should reply via email to email@example.com for follow up and further information. Note that this position is being posted by a professional recruiter and all correspondence will be treated as strictly confidential. In addition referrals are encouraged and welcomed. If you, or someone you know, works in this industry, or a related industry, and would like to provide your resume for our future reference then please email it to the address above.
To be the best you have to work with the best, come talk to us at TYGES and let's get started today!
To review all opportunities at TYGES International, please visit our website at www.tyges.com. Partner with TYGES International, we work with serious professionals who want to advance their career. Our firm specializes in Manufacturing Industries. Due to significant growth, we're constantly looking for qualified professionals who want to partner with us to meet their career objectives. We understand and appreciate that confidentiality, open communication, and good follow through is important to a partnership. Don't partner with just anyone. Come join our team and partner with TYGES!