Our client is a leading global provider for the telecommunications industry. This company is known for providing both superior products and excellent customer service. If you are a well qualified candidate, looking to be a part of a company that provides you with opportunities for development and advancement, this may be the role for you!
We are looking for a Production Scheduler to ensure on-time delivery of all customer orders. This individual will be responsible for the analysis of sales order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in scheduling and inventory control within a manufacturing environment.
This position is located near Greenville, NC.
- Associate and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in scheduling and inventory control within a manufacturing environment
- Must have an understanding of MRP
- Plan and manage production schedules to ensure on-time delivery of all customer orders
- Analyze problems and work with management and production teams to implement solutions
- Take an active role in promoting safety throughout the facility while conducting monthly safety observations and audits
- Base: Excellent pay - Commensurate with experience
Qualified applicants should reply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for follow up and further information. Note that this position is being posted by a professional recruiter and all correspondence will be treated as strictly confidential. In addition referrals are encouraged and welcomed. If you, or someone you know, works in this industry, or a related industry, and would like to provide your resume for our future reference then please email it to the address above.
To be the best you have to work with the best, come talk to us at TYGES and let's get started today!
To review all opportunities at TYGES International, please visit our website at www.tyges.com. Partner with TYGES International, we work with serious professionals who want to advance their career. Our firm specializes in Manufacturing Industries. Due to significant growth, we're constantly looking for qualified professionals who want to partner with us to meet their career objectives. We understand and appreciate that confidentiality, open communication, and good follow through is important to a partnership. Don't partner with just anyone. Come join our team and partner with TYGES!Location: Near Greenville, NC