Process Development Engineer
Our client is a successful global manufacturer of electronic interconnects. This company prides itself on creating products with superior capabilities for niche markets. They are dedicated to protecting the environment while providing the highest quality products for its customers.
We are looking for a Process Development Engineer to create microelectronics packaging solutions. This individual will be responsible for preparing project plans that include budget and schedule details. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of packaging process or design engineering experience in the semiconductor industry.
This role is located in Central CO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Materials, or the Physical Sciences
- 5+ years of packaging process or design engineering experience in the semiconductor industry
- Demonstrated experience in assembly process development
- Expert in SolidWorks or CAD
- Work with clients and suppliers to create microelectronics packaging solutions
- Prepare projects plans that include budget and schedule details
- Assist with process optimization and change as needed by manufacturing/supporting engineering
- Base: Excellent pay - Commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Standard Health, Dental, Fringe, and Relocation
Qualified applicants should reply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for follow up and further information. Note that this position is being posted by a professional recruiter and all correspondence will be treated as strictly confidential. In addition referrals are encouraged and welcomed. If you, or someone you know, works in this industry, or a related industry, and would like to provide your resume for our future reference then please email it to the address above.
To be the best you have to work with the best, come talk to us at TYGES and let's get started today!
To review all opportunities at TYGES International, please visit our website at www.tyges.com. Partner with TYGES International, we work with serious professionals who want to advance their career. Our firm specializes in Manufacturing Industries. Due to significant growth, we're constantly looking for qualified professionals who want to partner with us to meet their career objectives. We understand and appreciate that confidentiality, open communication, and good follow through is important to a partnership. Don't partner with just anyone. Come join our team and partner with TYGES!