Our client is offering a great opportunity to join a growing company. This company is publicly traded and operates internationally. It focuses on providing technology that is of great significance for industrial companies.
This company has well over 100 years of experience under its belt and is committed to maintaining its customer oriented organization. It continually strives to provide high quality products and has a global network of skilled service specialists and centers.
We are looking for a Unit Manager to be responsible for performance and output of a unit for our client. This individual will coach and develop direct reports based on specific needs and set procedures. The successful candidate will have experience in Manufacturing Operations Leadership of a team of at least 75.
This role is located in Chicago, IL.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technical Sciences
- Manufacturing Operations Leadership experience of a team of 75+
- Traditional type manufacturing experience (welding, fabrication, assembly)
- Must know Spanish
- Responsible for the performance and output of the unit, including financial responsibility
- Ensure that the development and activities performed are in line with safety regulations, established quality levels, expected delivery precision and agreed cost
- Coach and develop direct reports based on specific needs and according to specific procedures
- Base: Excellent pay - commensurate with experience
- Benefits: 401k with Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing, Disability
Qualified applicants should reply via email to email@example.com for follow up and further information. Note that this position is being posted by a professional recruiter and all correspondence will be treated as strictly confidential. In addition referrals are encouraged and welcomed. If you, or someone you know, works in this industry, or a related industry, and would like to provide your resume for our future reference then please email it to the address above.
To be the best you have to work with the best, come talk to us at TYGES and let's get started today!
To review all opportunities at TYGES International, please visit our website at www.tyges.com. Partner with TYGES International, we work with serious professionals who want to advance their career. Our firm specializes in Manufacturing Industries. Due to significant growth, we're constantly looking for qualified professionals who want to partner with us to meet their career objectives. We understand and appreciate that confidentiality, open communication, and good follow through is important to a partnership. Don't partner with just anyone. Come join our team and partner with TYGES!Location: Chicago, IL