Our client is a successful manufacturer of plastic products that operates globally. This company serves a variety of markets and places an emphasis on its research and development efforts. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a well experienced, collaborative team.
We are looking for a CI Manager to promote and direct activities that identify waste. This individual will be responsible for establishing control plans and monitoring appropriate metrics to validate the successfulness of lean projects. The successful candidate will have a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
This position is located in Nashville, TN.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Understanding of materials, machinery, and thermodynamics
- Must have a persuasive personality and proven track record in gaining followers and driving significant bottom line results in tangent with teams that were previously resistant to change
- Promote and direct activities that identify waste based on lean methodologies
- Support the development and maintenance of Global Lean Standards
- Establish control plans and monitor appropriate metrics to validate the successfulness of lean projects
- Base: Excellent pay - Commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k
Qualified applicants should reply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for follow up and further information. Note that this position is being posted by a professional recruiter and all correspondence will be treated as strictly confidential. In addition referrals are encouraged and welcomed. If you, or someone you know, works in this industry, or a related industry, and would like to provide your resume for our future reference then please email it to the address above.
To be the best you have to work with the best, come talk to us at TYGES and let's get started today!
To review all opportunities at TYGES International, please visit our website at www.tyges.com. Partner with TYGES International, we work with serious professionals who want to advance their career. Our firm specializes in Heavy Industrial and Manufacturing Industries. Due to significant growth, we're constantly looking for qualified professionals who want to partner with us to meet their career objectives. We understand and appreciate that confidentiality, open communication, and good follow through is important to a partnership. Don't partner with just anyone. Come join our team and partner with TYGES!Location: Nashville, TN