Product Manager - Controls
Our client is a global producer of safety products for commercial and industrial applications. This company strives to provide the latest technology and best quality for its customers and holds an ISO 9001 certification. If you are well qualified, and would like to be a part of a company that is continually reinvesting in its manufacturing facilities, this may be the role for you!
We are looking for a Product Manager – Controls to create and manage product line strategies and roadmaps from new product development through end-of-life. This individual will be responsible for managing product pricing on new and existing products in coordination with sales and marketing management. The successful individual will have at least 3 years of product management or marketing experience.
This role is located in Southern NH.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline, Mechanical or Electrical preferred
- At least 3 years of product management or marketing experience
- Must have the ability to define and create marketing and sales collateral for products (datasheets, presentations, technical briefs, application notes, positioning strategies, etc)
- Create and manage product line strategies and roadmaps from new product development through end-of-life
- Manage product pricing on new and existing products in coordination with sales and marketing management
- Provide sales and service support
- Base: Excellent pay - commensurate with experience
Qualified applicants should reply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for follow up and further information. Note that this position is being posted by a professional recruiter and all correspondence will be treated as strictly confidential. In addition referrals are encouraged and welcomed. If you, or someone you know, works in this industry, or a related industry, and would like to provide your resume for our future reference then please email it to the address above.
To be the best you have to work with the best, come talk to us at TYGES and let's get started today!
To review all opportunities at TYGES International, please visit our website at www.tyges.com. Partner with TYGES International, we work with serious professionals who want to advance their career. Our firm specializes in Manufacturing Industries. Due to significant growth, we're constantly looking for qualified professionals who want to partner with us to meet their career objectives. We understand and appreciate that confidentiality, open communication, and good follow through is important to a partnership. Don't partner with just anyone. Come join our team and partner with TYGES!Location: Southern NH