Senior Mechanical Engineer
This is a great opportunity to join a solid manufacturing company with over 100 years of experience. This company is a producer of tools that are used in a wide variety of applications. It is a strong leader and has a reputation for providing high quality products throughout the world.
We are looking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to manage engineering changes that come in from the field or the manufacturing floor. This individual will be responsible for developing and testing components, equipment, and systems. The successful candidate will have knowledge of 3D CAD.
This position is located near Fort Worth, TX.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred)
- 3D CAD (SolidWorks strongly preferred)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in metal cutting with an understanding of fixtures
- Manage engineering changes that come in from the field or manufacturing floor
- Design liaison that will help with the transition of manufacturing lines from IL to TX
- Develop and test components, equipment, and systems
- Base: Excellent pay - Commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401k
Location: Near Fort Worth, TX
Qualified applicants should reply via email to email@example.com for follow up and further information. Note that this position is being posted by a professional recruiter and all correspondence will be treated as strictly confidential. In addition referrals are encouraged and welcomed. If you, or someone you know, works in this industry, or a related industry, and would like to provide your resume for our future reference then please email it to the address above.
To be the best you have to work with the best, come talk to us at TYGES and let's get started today!
To review all opportunities at TYGES International, please visit our website at www.tyges.com. Partner with TYGES International, we work with serious professionals who want to advance their career. Our firm specializes in Manufacturing Industries. Due to significant growth, we're constantly looking for qualified professionals who want to partner with us to meet their career objectives. We understand and appreciate that confidentiality, open communication, and good follow through is important to a partnership. Don't partner with just anyone. Come join our team and partner with TYGES!