Sr Product Manager
Our client is offering a great opportunity to join a successful manufacturing company. This global company is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of its products. It has a firm commitment to continuous improvement and understands that customers play a key role in its success.
We are looking for a Sr Product Manager to collaborate with others to develop product strategies for vertical markets. This candidate will be responsible for developing and executing product pricing and competitive tactics for product portfolios. The successful candidate will have 10 to 15 years experience in Industrial Networking.
This role is located in the Silicon Valley area of CA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (MBA preferred)
- 10-15 years of experience in Industrial Networking
- Ability to manage a product family
- Collaborate with other departments to create product strategies for vertical markets
- Interact with major customers on RFQ’s/RFP’s, product roadmap needs, and commercial terms
- Develop and execute product pricing and competitive tactics for product portfolio
- Base: Excellent pay - Commensurate with experience
- Benefits, 401k, Relocation
Qualified applicants should reply via email to email@example.com for follow up and further information. Note that this position is being posted by a professional recruiter and all correspondence will be treated as strictly confidential. In addition referrals are encouraged and welcomed. If you, or someone you know, works in this industry, or a related industry, and would like to provide your resume for our future reference then please email it to the address above.
To be the best you have to work with the best, come talk to us at TYGES and let's get started today!
To review all opportunities at TYGES International, please visit our website at www.tyges.com. Partner with TYGES International, we work with serious professionals who want to advance their career. Our firm specializes in Manufacturing Industries. Due to significant growth, we're constantly looking for qualified professionals who want to partner with us to meet their career objectives. We understand and appreciate that confidentiality, open communication, and good follow through is important to a partnership. Don't partner with just anyone. Come join our team and partner with TYGES!Location: Silicon Valley Area of CA